LCUH Student Organizations
- Alpha Mu Gamma - National Collegiate Foreign Language Honor Society. Contact Dr. Randi Polk (email@example.com) for more information.
- French Club - Contact Dr. Randi Polk (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- German Club - Contacta Amanda Wangler (email@example.com) for more information.
- Latino Student Association - The Purpose of LSA is to provide education about the diversity of Latino culture, organize and promote Latino cultural events and holidays, and to actively engage in advocacy and activism that promote access to higher education for Latino students. LSA at EKU seeks to create a community where incoming Latino students find support and encouragement on campus. Contact Liliana Gomez de Coss at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Socorro Zaragoza at email@example.com.
- Nihon Club - The Nihon club is a department club of the Languages, Cultures, and Humanities department dedicated to the furthering of Japanese related education. The club assists Japanese students at EKU, and EKU students abroad in Japan to succeed and enjoy their stays. The club also sets up regular events that have Japanese culturally related themes for fun, education, and fund-raising. Contact Dr. Rich (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Sigma Delta Pi - National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society. Eastern Kentucky University Chapter Eta Mu since 1969. Contact Manuel Cortes-Castaneda (email@example.com) for more information.